Pokemon Universe- RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based RPG website where you can create a character, and start your very own Pokemon journey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quiz
D R E A M C A S T. This 1999 console was made by ____ Sega, Nintendo, or Sony Type your answer in quiz answers 2012 in the news and announcements forum
Latest topics
» A Video Games project
A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:40 pm by Brad206499

» On the road at last!
A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 am by Hazel Becket

» Just wondering...
A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm by Jayster23

» morty shines
A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:52 pm by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Just got started
A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 pm by Jayster23

» Pallet Town Beginnings
A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:13 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Terror in Viridian City
A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» mod sign ups
A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm by rockon538

» Beta Festival Items!
A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:26 pm by rockon538

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Vote For Pokemon Universe
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Lists

A Melody in the Sea

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
☆TheMagicMilk☆
Head Administrator and Founder
☆TheMagicMilk☆

A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:41 am

"R-right I'll go get my mother. Lady Dusk! We have a c-customer," he said.

"Crona! Why didn't you tell me sooner! You're such a spoilt little brat let me handle this! This is your punishment! Vespiquen Poison Jab!" his mother cried.

A Vespiquen emerged about to stab him in the back with poison. He began to shake violently and covered his face with his hands.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonuniverserpg.rpg-board.net
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:16 am

Drew stood in the way of the poison jab laying a right hook to Vespiquen's head and said "Hey leave him alone anyway I just want to buy the bike over there am I right it's the best in the shop" he then takes out the money having loads showing her it counting it out due to the price on the sign handing her it, it being ..... pokedollars.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 am

She pushed it away.

"And what right do you have against me? He is my son, I have the authority. Anyway that isn't enough, that bike is $20,000,"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:20 am

Drew just said "I have the authority of human rights or how about the authority of officer Jenny's phone number as your actually breaching the child abuse act anyway how comes the sign above the bike says less than that" smirking as he believes she's trying to rip him off for knocking her Vespiquen away and had a fairly good grasp on the law system.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:53 am

"Kid look, if you want the bike I suggest you shut up. Now get out of this shop,"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:50 am

Drew slowly turned and exited the shop slowly and when she wasn't looking he took one of the top range bikes from the front display bike racks hopped on and cycled off at top speed from the shop laughing headed towards the bridge to Eterna.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:11 am

But the alarm went off xD. The woman frowned asking him to leave and taking the bike back.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:39 am

(He already already got on the bike when she wasn't looking and not only that but he was half way down the road by this point plus if she was to give chase she's most likely too old to catch up with him)
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:26 am

(KK)

Shen frowned as he cycled off but decided not to chase him.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:29 am

Drew was on the bridge and crossing it nearing Eterna each time the pedal turned. (oh yeah what happened to Crystalisk the quiz master)
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:56 am

(lol he doesn't go on much I'll go change the quiz *thinks*)

Suddenly a Roserade jumped in front of him and used Magical Leaf just before he entered the city blasting him off his bike.

"No that's not the man with blue hair from before, he already got in!" an unfamiliar voice said.

"Sorry about that. My name's Gardenia,"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:19 pm

(but I PMed her an answer do I PM you it then instead before you change the quiz)

Drew rose from his bike and said "hey that's alright the names Drew so then your Gardenia cause i've heard of you" he said pointing to a poster for the gym on a nearby lamppost and laughing he then thought for a min and said "so I got three hours yeah I could probably fit another gym battle in before I get to the Floaroma Contest" he then headed to her Gym.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:37 pm

(No it was cancelled, and Crystalisk is a boy xD)

"I'd love to battle you, Drew," she said.

At the gym she got out her Pokeball and threw it releasing a Cherubi.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Drew nodded liking the straight forward attitude taking a pokeball from his waist and throwing it into the air his Manectric dashing from it in a white light and appearing on the field Drew then pointed at Cherubi and said "Electro now use Fire Fang" and Manectric launched at Cherubi flames bursting from his teeth and when close he lunged at Cherubi mouth wide open and teeth bared at it.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:08 am

Cherubi stuggled in the grasp of his fangs but did not faint. Gardenia saw the sun coming out from the clouds and smirked. Cherubi launched a speedy and power Solarbeam.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:57 am

Manectric instead though used the Fire Fang to change Cherubi's direction so instead the Solarbeam flew into the sky, Manectric then crunched down with the Fire Fang having flames burst from between the gaps in Manectric's teeth this possibly leaving a burn on the poor Cherubi.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:13 am

Cherubi, when Manectric was very close, launched a Solarbeam being a direct and critical hit due to the distance if a hit.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:17 am

Manectric though just turned Cherubi towards the ground causing the Solarbeam to tear through it creating a tunnel. Drew then looked to Manectric calling out "Lets finish this one more final Fire Fang Full Power" watching as Manectric nods and uses another Fire Fang yet again causing gigantic flames to come from Cherubi and the fangs having even more of a chance to leave a burn.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:20 am

Cherubi swiftly moved out of the way.

"Don't underestimate my Cherubi, she isn't as weak as she looks," said Gardenia.

Cherubi used Razor Leaf.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:28 am

Drew then smiled calling across "doesn't look like it's too strong" watching it stumble as Manectric ran at it with quick attack and when right up close next to it used another Fire Fang directly at it Flames bursting once more from the teeth this time more intense though.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:49 am

"Oh is that so?" she said smiling.

Cherubi shaked but, when he was close, swiftly moved out of the way and striked a powerful Solarbeam behind him. The pain was just an act.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 am

Manectric instead though kept up the quick attack speeding around behind and using another Fire Fang on Cherubi once again aiming for the back.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:30 am

Cherubi was sent flying. She got up though and used Solarbeam.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:44 am

However Cherubi was considerably weaker from all the attack's and fortunately the weakness would also weaken the speed causing Manectric to dodge the Solarbeam with ease and used another Fire Fang when up close to Cherubi full power.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:24 am

Cherubi was flung back. She got up and tried to use Solarbeam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Melody in the Sea   A Melody in the Sea - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Melody in the Sea
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next