Pokemon Universe- RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based RPG website where you can create a character, and start your very own Pokemon journey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quiz
D R E A M C A S T. This 1999 console was made by ____ Sega, Nintendo, or Sony Type your answer in quiz answers 2012 in the news and announcements forum
Latest topics
» A Video Games project
Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:40 pm by Brad206499

» On the road at last!
Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 am by Hazel Becket

» Just wondering...
Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm by Jayster23

» morty shines
Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:52 pm by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Just got started
Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 pm by Jayster23

» Pallet Town Beginnings
Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:13 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Terror in Viridian City
Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» mod sign ups
Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm by rockon538

» Beta Festival Items!
Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:26 pm by rockon538

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Vote For Pokemon Universe
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Lists

Terror in Viridian City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
☆TheMagicMilk☆
Head Administrator and Founder
☆TheMagicMilk☆

Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:27 am

He spotted a cave, and realized it was the same one from the pictures. It was the masked cave, inside was the mask of power. He could take it, but then he would be cursed.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonuniverserpg.rpg-board.net
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:37 pm

(time traveling to steal his mask, doesn't that seem kind of like cheating?)

"Something tells me that little girl won't be coming to look for her penguin anytime soon" he smiled slightly as he watched the laser hit Quinn directly in the chest, his purple eyes glinting as he watched the affects take place.

He had been the one who had created the confussion inside of the girl's brain, and as long as she couldn't remember how she got to where she was now, there was no way she'd ever get out again to save her pokemon. She was locked away someplace safe, the image she had seen of herself swinging a sword, those were mental images created for her to confuse her even more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Naya blinked and frowned "we are.. well it looks like we're on a beach.. so.. we're on the beach?" she said sounding unsure.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:44 pm

(He wasn't, he was just doing it for a calming time why do you normally think that)
Walking through the strange kingdom (sorta like the one from Arceus and the jewel of life) he passed plenty of markets after ignoring the cave and just went along finding a cafe and sitting at a table outside just ordering a sandwich and a glass of water awaiting the order he looked around seeing happy young children playing games in the street and people walking down the path chatting away thinking about how serene this place was.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Quinn glowed white for a while until the laser stopped.

"We can also make it evolve and learn new moves," he said.

"No this is your soul. You were trapped here by the man, he took control of your brain. You had no where else to go as you had been kicked out of your owm head, so you were sent here. This place is run by your immagination, but now you no longer have one. So this place dried up. This was a beach, but not anymore. You have to bring the water back! It's the only way out. Please say you will,"

Then three great birds flew down. Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. A lady of the age of about twenty one took a message from Zapdos' beak.

"Thank you. Let's see," she said.

The woman gasped and was crowed around by the villagers who tried to read it. They all gasped when they read it.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:00 am

Justice smiled at the birds and Dialga flew into the sky to talk with them as they left and Justice split up with him to investigate the mystery that's going on walking over and calmly pushing his way to the front of the crowd and looked to the message which read "...(cue you with the message).
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:32 am

"Give me the mask. I shall give you one hour. Give it to my birds (they didn't fly away xD). They have been told to fly away after one hour. If they return without the mask, I will send them back to destroy the village and get it themselves."
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:18 am

Justice instead looked to the others saying "i'll be back soon" walking over to the cave and entering it retrieving the mask from the furthest part of the cave and coming out with it meeting Dialga outside then approaching the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:22 am

The look on Dr. Wild's face was dark, it wasn't friendly enough to be a smile, but his teeth were showing as he watched the little penguin glow. He walked over to Quinn, prodding it gently, to which the pokemon attempted sending an attack his way, everybody gasped and flinched back, but he just continued to smile "how wonderful" he glanced back to his beautiful monstrosity of a pokemon, and then chuckled at the thoughts the two of them were sharing.

"Can it teach moves that a pokemon wouldn't normally be capable of?" he asked curiously.

----------------------------------------------------

She frowned at the realization "I.. I've been caught.. the man in the mask, he did this, he has my pokemon doesn't he!?" she couldn't believe this was happening to her, she shook her head. "If I get my imagination back, can I escape?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:04 pm

"Yes sir. We could teach the penguin Pokemon Flare Blitz or anything,"

"I cannot tell you how to get out or else it won't work. All I can give you is a riddle. The moon never rises, the tide never falls. To only reverse this is what you seak. To change this world, go to a higher peak,"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:15 am

Justice looked up showing the birds the mask and leapt into the air with a backflip landing on Dialga's back as the flew through the sky with evasion tactics in an attempt to lure away the birds.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 am

The birds flew back to their master. But when Justice looked back the villagers looked furious.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:40 am

Justice looked to them and laughed calling down "what is it now? What have I done wrong people?" thinking for a while.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:28 am

"If someone were to get their hands on that mask they would have the whole world at their fingertips! John Wild has been trying to get the mask to pass down to his children so that his family would be powerful! We'd rather have the village destroyed than the world!" a young man said.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 am

Justice just looked at them and said "listen you really think i'd allow them to get the mask and you obviously haven't heard of my partner here Dialga before" smiling to them.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:52 am

"The birds belong to John you idiot!" a rude man cried.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:33 am

Dr. Wild's eyes flared "very nice.. this little penguin is doing wonders, lets give her a power she never hoped of having, surprise me.." he stated watching as once again they aimed the laser at her.

Quinn wiggled trying desperately to get away from the man who was holding her, where was her owner? These people were doing crazy experiments on her.

------------------------------------------------------------

She blinked at the riddle, frowning trying to think of what she meant.. "highest peak?" she glanced around, she saw no mountains "but you said.. you said this was my immagination, and to bring the water back so, if I just.. imagine the water?" she thought glancing to where she thought the water would be, she closed her eyes and imagined a vast beach, with sand just like she was sitting in, she could hear the water rush against the sand, she imagined it.. opening her eyes, "did it work? Is there water?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:41 pm

"I have an idea," he said blasting it at Piplup. If it hit it would cause Quinn to learn Volt Tackle.

"No. Would you like a clue? Remember though, this is your soul, you can't overestimate how much power you have over it," said the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Dr. Wild smiled as once again the little Piplup was blasted "haha wonderful, how about showing us little Piplup" he said but the penguin was shaking it's head sadly. The poor thing wanted her owner.

"mhmm.. that will be all, go put her back in her cage" he said with another smile, the Piplup had now become very valuable to him and would become apart of his collection with time. He glanced back towards his own pokemon sharing his thoughts and then smiling slightly. "mmm yes, that is a good idea" he turned his attention to the man who used this machine "Palkia needs to learn.. time travel" he said with another evil smile, with that ability they would have an upper hand on Dialga.

------------------------------------------------------------

The girl sighed exasperated, she had thought that it would work.. what had the man in the mask done to her? Why couldn't she pull herself out of this, she was trying very hard not to start crying.. what good would that do? She asked herself. She watched the one who was attempting to help her. "What do I do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:35 am

"As you wish sir," he said grinning just as deviously as Dr. Wild.

The blast hit Palkia. It continued for roughly five seconds and then stopped.

"The operation was a success. Assuming that you're going after Dialga, would you like me to operate a level accelerator to be sure that you'll defeat him?" he asked.

"You have to get above the sky. It isn't space, it is imagination. You will have to fight whatever Dr. Wild is using to control you, but from there you can control anything. Bring back the water, and you can set adrift. That will take you back to reality. To get up there, I know what you can do. If you concentrate really hard, you can create a whirlwind around you and make it slowly rise, and if you concentrate hard enough, you will come with it. The riddle was to be solved as the different layers like imagination and soul are called peaks, " said the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:17 am

(Palkia can't learn to time travel)
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:28 am

(Well he just did xD)
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:17 am

(Palkia is never able to learn to time travel according to Gamefreak and the Pokemon Company)
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:49 am

(Yes but that's only naturally, he learned from a machine Razz )
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:10 am

(Machines can't teach time travel)
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:32 am

(Stop complaining xD what happens happens. Luna taught me a few things, and this is just one of them. Who's the head?)

(P.S. will you at least do your side of the RP when you're in the village)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Terror in Viridian City
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next