Pokemon Universe- RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based RPG website where you can create a character, and start your very own Pokemon journey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quiz
D R E A M C A S T. This 1999 console was made by ____ Sega, Nintendo, or Sony Type your answer in quiz answers 2012 in the news and announcements forum
Latest topics
» A Video Games project
Terror in Viridian City EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:40 pm by Brad206499

» On the road at last!
Terror in Viridian City EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 am by Hazel Becket

» Just wondering...
Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm by Jayster23

» morty shines
Terror in Viridian City EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:52 pm by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Just got started
Terror in Viridian City EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 pm by Jayster23

» Pallet Town Beginnings
Terror in Viridian City EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:13 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Terror in Viridian City
Terror in Viridian City EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» mod sign ups
Terror in Viridian City EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm by rockon538

» Beta Festival Items!
Terror in Viridian City EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:26 pm by rockon538

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Vote For Pokemon Universe
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Lists

Terror in Viridian City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

Terror in Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:06 am

Gale arrived after hearing a large bang and seeing smoke rising from Viridin City. The won was in partial shambles, what in the name of Arceus had happen here?! Gale jumped off Officer Jenny's Pidgeotto and Felicity looked toward her. Gale hated to fight, but with the apperance of the town people's lives were at stake and she needed to.
"Feicity, this looks like the work of a really strong pokemon, since you're more powerful then Tanwen, I need to you fight. Can you do it?"
Felicity looked scared, then she looked toward the town in despair. The fear faded, and gave way to undying courage and with a bold nod they began running toward the way the path of distruction was leading.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
Head Administrator and Founder
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:10 am

"Oh great, another pathetic trainer trying to stop me? First the stupid stuborn Squirtle that wouldn't get cursed, and now another trainer? *sigh* I can't get a break today," Spiritomb said about to break into Pallet Town. The explosion was Spiritomb destroying the city gates to get into Pallet Town.
Spiritomb used a Dark Pulse at Felicity.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonuniverserpg.rpg-board.net
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:12 am

Gale gasped and Felicity quickly flapped her wings to bolt upward to dodge the Dark Pulse.
"Oh no, that's a Spiritomb! Felicity I need you to be careful! Spiritomb has no type weaknesses and it's very strong!"
"Free!!"
Felicity nodded and prepared herself for battle.
"Felicity let's start this out with Silver Wind!!"
Felicity shook then flapped her wings sending a wave of glittering wind toward Spiritomb.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:16 am

"Argh, how annoying! But I must admit, *reads mind* Gale, you have quite a Pokemon there. Protect!" he cried shielding himself.
Then he unleashed another Dark Pulse.
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:20 am

Felicity was hit by the Dark Pulse but quickly shook herself beack into the game.
"Alright now use Energy Ball!!"
Holding her small round hands appart, Felicity began to store her energy into a single point. Then as a ball roughly the size of a soccer ball formed she flew closer to Spiritomb. Assending above Spiritomb, she tossed the ball above Spiritombs head, then quickly flapped once to get out of range from the explosion Energy Ball would cause if and when it hit.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:23 am

The attack hits.

"Youch! Alright then, let's see how you battle without commands from your trainer! That's right, you're going to have to battle on your own!" he said puting a curse on Gale, making her unable to speak.

"Unless, if Butterfree knows Psychic you could communicate that way, but even if it does, I still am going to win! Dark Pulse!"

(By the way, just saying, you don't really have to lose, he's just confident Razz)
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:26 am

Gale gasped and shuddered as the curse ws placed upon her.
"Well guess what ghosty, I do know Psychic!!"
Then Gale from her head threw out another attack.
"Quick Felicity intrcept Dark Pulse with Shadow Ball!! Then follow up with Silver Wind!!"
Once again holding her hand apart, this time a ball of dark energy formed and she tossed it. Then once again she shook, and flapped her wings in order to give the Shadow Ball not only a speed boost but a power boost as well. It collided with the Dark Pulse, and fought it for dominicy.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:30 am

The attacks made their way slowly but surely until they exploded in Spiritomb's face.

"Grrrrrrr! Psychic!"
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:34 am

"Return it with your own Psychic!"
Felicity's eyes cglowed a bright blue that soon surrounded Spiritomb. Then Tanwen poped from her pokeball.
"Tor! Torchic Tor!"
"Gale will be alright Tanwen! Help me here!!"
Tanwen looked to Gale then hoped before her and ruffled her feathers to make herself look bigger. The only thing that would effect Spiritomb was emeber, and so Tanwen reared her head back and shot flaming embers toward Spiritomb.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:37 am

Spiritomb was effected by Psychic, but was not able to move him as he was a cloud like thing coming from a rock, however instead it gave a major headache. Then Ember hit and he was burned (not status problem burn).

"Grr! You may be strong, but can you beat, my final move? Hyper Beam!" he cried blasting an orange beam at the two Pokemon, and even if a miss still destroying buildings.
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:43 am

Felicity gasped as the hyper beam was launched. Tanwen jumped and used Ember to make Felicity dodge, then she lept in front of Gale and took the Hyper Beam.
"TANWEN!!"
The small Torchich skidded back, and didn't move for a long time. Felicity's ege began to water ang Gale broke into silent tears. Then Felicity turned and glared daggers at Spiritomb.
"You hurt my friend! You'll pay!!!"
She screamed then lauched a powerful Silver Wind toward Spiritomb.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:47 am

The Silver Wind was so powerful that rainbow colors swirled out of it.

"Grr... Too... Strong..." he said trying to endure the attack.

"That is it!" he said. Then a horrible thing happened. Spiritomb put an illness curse on Tanwen.

"The more you attack, little Butterfree, the more your friend takes the pain for you!" he said increasing the effects of the illness curse.

Then suddenly a girl riding on a Latias flies in.

"A Spiritomb huh?" the girl said who's name was Luna.

"Get away you filthy weakling!" he said to Luna.

"Grr! Latias, use Recover to heal that girl with the curse and destroy the curse!"
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:53 am

Felicity gasped and flew down to Tanwen. The small chick lay there breathing heavily with a red color across her face.
"Tanwen! Hang on please! I don't want to fight and hurt you!"
Then through her Psychic conections Tanwen said to Felicity
"I-it's fine! Keep fighting him! I'll be fine! I won't get anywhere if people keep side stepping around me. You need to take him down! Save all these people before it's too late!"
Felicity paused for a moment, then she galred in determinatin and nodded. Flapping her wings she floated back in front of Spiritomb.
"You are a coward! Picking on pokemon weaker then you are! Tanwen will have more heart then you ever will! I won't let you hurt anyone again! This time you fall!"
"Energy Ball!"
Felicity shot another Energy ball toward Spiritomb, glaring at it with anger and determination.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:56 am

"A coward, huh? Well let's see what this coward can do!" he said making the curse a lot more powerful. But in this distraction he took the Energy Ball and it was a critical hit.
"Grr! You little flying rat! Take this!" he said using Dark Pulse.
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:01 am

Gale releaved of the curse quickly grabed onto the shuddering Tanwen. Felicity used her wings to sheild herself from the Dark Pulse. While she took the damage it was depleated slightly by the sheild her wings formed. She flapped them again and shot an round of Shadow Balls toward the Spiritomb.
"I won't let you hurt anyone! Tanwen, please hang on!!
Gale looked over to the girl with the Latias and called out to her.
"Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:04 am

"You're welcome! I'll keep Latias out and send out Zekrom in case you need back-up, but don't worry, I'm not a publicity hog, or a training thief," she said sending Zekrom out.

Every Shadow Ball hit, and Spiritomb had almost fainted.

"Grr... Hyper Beam!" Spiritomb cried.
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:08 am

Felicity was knocked back into a building by the Hyper Beam.
"I don't have a lot left in me, but now he needs to reacharge this is my shot!"
Focring herself form the hole she'd made on impact, using the last of her strength she formed an Enregy Ball, and shot toward Spiritomb.
"Take this!!"
"Falicity take him down!!"
With one last throw, the Energy Ball threw straight toward the weakened Spiritomb. He would be unable to do anything as he needed to reacharge after using Hyper Beam. This was it, all or nothing, Gale held her breath, and Tanwen turned her head slowly to see Felicity.
"You get 'em girl..."
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:13 am

It hit, and Spiritomb shattered like glass and the stone in which he came from stopped glowing. All that was left was the stone. And although Gale may have thought it was over, she suddenly heard Spiritomb laughing maniacally.

"So you think you won? Do you think this is over? Well you're far from correct, I have 108 souls! You may have beat me physically, but I still have my souls. And now there are 108 invisible copies of me. And if I fuse them together, like I just did, I will be even more powerful than before! Now take a Shadow Ball!" he said. Nothing appeared to happen, but if a hit, Felecity suddenly felt a pain, as if hit by a strong Shadow Ball, but it was invisible.

"Don't worry! Latias Recover on everyone!" Luna said as Latias recovered all of Gale's Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:16 am

Felicty, Gale and Tanwen all felt refreshed from the Recover. The invisible Shadow Ball smacked into her then, but she wipped her face where it hit and used Psychic to try and find where it had come from.
"You can't hide from my Compundeyes Spiritomb! Where are you, you coward?!"
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:20 am

"Grr... I forgot about your stupid ability! Take this!" a figure glowing blue from psychic said, puting an ability curse on her preventing Compoundeyes from working.

"Now, you don't have boosted accuracy! Now take this! Dark Pulse!"
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:25 am

Felicity shook her head as she took the curse attack, but managed to just barely dodge the Dark Pulse, only knicking her by the tip of her wing.
"Felicity spin and use Silver Wind!"
Feicity wound herself up, and then spun like a top while releasing a cloud of dust. The Silver Wind whipped around into almost that of a tornado, with Felicity at its epicenter.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:29 am

"Grr... How... So... Strong...? Grr... Darkk Pulse!" he said taking a huge amount of damage.

"You sure you don't need help? I totally respect you and all if you want to do this alone, but if you need help then just ask!" Luna said cheerfuly.

"Besides, I'm sure you'll easily win! I mean seriously, that sure is a heck of a Butterfree!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 am

Gale smiled as the voice sounded like it took a lot of damage, then Felicity shot up to try and avoid the invisable Dark Pulse but it managed to hit her just by her foot. She spun then managed to regain herself.
"Gale! A little help would be nice!"
"Felicity just said that should wouldn't mind a little help! And than kyou I know!"
She said as Luna complimented her on how strong Felicity was.
"Felicity use Shadow Ball!'
Felicity once again formed a Sahdow Ball and threw it toward where she could tell the void was coming from.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:37 am

"Alright, Zekrom use Bolt Srike and Latias use Mist Ball!" Luna cried.

The three attacks combined together and dealt huge damage.

"Grr... I may seem weak, but this is far from over! Psychic! And a little curse wouldn't be bad either!" he said attacking Felecity and illness cursing every other Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:40 am

Felicity was trapped in the Psychic, and fought to get out. then Tanwen jumped from Gale's arms and shot an ember toward the Spiritomb's voice.
"Tor Chic!!"
Felicity managed to move slightly then turned her own Psychic loose on the voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City Empty

Back to top Go down

Terror in Viridian City
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next