Pokemon Universe- RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based RPG website where you can create a character, and start your very own Pokemon journey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quiz
D R E A M C A S T. This 1999 console was made by ____ Sega, Nintendo, or Sony Type your answer in quiz answers 2012 in the news and announcements forum
Latest topics
» A Video Games project
Morty montage EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:40 pm by Brad206499

» On the road at last!
Morty montage EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 am by Hazel Becket

» Just wondering...
Morty montage EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm by Jayster23

» morty shines
Morty montage EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:52 pm by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Just got started
Morty montage EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 pm by Jayster23

» Pallet Town Beginnings
Morty montage EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:13 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Terror in Viridian City
Morty montage EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» mod sign ups
Morty montage EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm by rockon538

» Beta Festival Items!
Morty montage EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:26 pm by rockon538

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Vote For Pokemon Universe
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Lists

Morty montage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rockon538

rockon538

Morty montage Empty
PostSubject: Morty montage   Morty montage EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:07 pm

name: Morty Montage
nickname: Monster
birthplace: sinnoh, Solaceon town
battle style: grass and water

looks: Brown hair straightened down. He has bright green eyes. Morty is wearing a short sleeve black and green jacket that goes down to the bottom of his ribs.
He has on a white and green shirt. Morty is wearing finger-less gloves that are black and white and on them are green circles. Morty has on a necklace that is a green ring. Also morty is wearing dark black jeans with green smudges on the bottom of them. He has on a brown belt with a chain coming off of it. His shoes are green with white and black stripes down them. Mortys skin tone is a carmel color. If you wanna see an image of this guy look on google. Write grass pokemon anime trainers. He's the first boy trainer.

personality: Morty is really nice. He can be tough to beat in battles but he likes to lose sometimes. Morty has a big passion for young pokemon. Morty loves the sound pokemon make. He can take very good care of pokemon eggs even if their not his. morty is sometimes stubborn only when he sees pokemon being hurt by their trainers. Other than that reason Morty is a great guy to be around.

history: When Morty was born his mom found one thing wrong. They gave him a lugia doll all Morty did was hug it. Since then he has that strong passion for pokemon. When he was 2 years of age his 12 year old brother got a piplup. Morty was astounded. He couldn't wait till he's 12. On my 7th birthday my parents gave me an ultra ball saying it will some day be filled up. When they said that my spirtit got lifted to the highest level. On my 10th birthday, my dad wanted to talk to me." Son it's almost time for you to get your pokemon. Plese don't be disappointed about what I will be giving you." he would say for the years till i was 12. Then on my 12th birthday, my parents called me outside."Ready" they said. "Oh yes I am!" I said in return. I pulled out my ultra ball and they pulled out theirs and we switched. i pressed the button in and my new pokemon came out. I was so happy I almost fainted. My new starter pokemon was a Bulbasaur. I was the happiest kid in the world.

badges: 0
items: 5 pokeballs, 1 great ball, 2 ultra balls.
money: 10,000

pokemon: bulbasaur
name: n/a
level: 12
moves: tackle, growl, leech seed, vine whip
ability: over grow
personality: jolly
Exp: 0
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
Head Administrator and Founder
Head Administrator and Founder